SugarPea Designs Release Week - Day 3

Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 3 of the new and fun Spring Product Release for SugarPea Designs!



For today's card I played with the super sweet Reading Friends stamp set, the Simply Fabulous stamp set and the Fabulous word die.



The Reading Friends set has such an adorable image designed by the amazing Priscilla Burris and some lovely sentiment about friendship. I must have in your stash! The Fabulous stamp set-word die Duo would be such a fun and cool addition to your collection of sentiments.


I started my card by die cutting a white panel with the largest rectangle die from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate and mounted it on a white card base using craft foam.


Next I stamped and colored the adorable little girls using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Then I white embossed one of the loveliest sentiment I ever read on a pink strip of cardstock and mounted it on the card, below the image.
I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Blog-Hop-Green

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.




And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 20th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more and it's the lovely "Wagon Wishes" stamp set.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii

  1. You've made those colourful little girls look so cute together whilst sharing their books and I like the sentiments you stacked together x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Your little scene is so cute. The girls are adorable.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Awesome creation, I especially love your coloring, loving the new products!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. This stamp set is so darling. I love that the girls are in a tree and are reading! My friends and I used to spend saturdays reading comic books... stacks and stacks of them!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Such a cute image of friendship! Love your design!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. These two are really adorable !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. such a cute and fun friendship card!! love!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. I love the coloring... and the little sparkle

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. What a wonderful job you did on the coloring and crating such a cute card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu