Sizzix Chapter 2 Release + Mega SALE


Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day! 

I'm just popping by to let you know about an awesome Mega Sale from Sizzix UK that's filled with beautiful die sets that you don't want to miss.
Mega Sale
90% Off

On another note, I can’t quite believe it's April already, but I sure am glad that Sizzix has got lots of new dies from Chapter 2 collection to show you.


The latest chapter includes lots of new designs in Bigz and Thinlits technology, ready for making fresh projects for the summer. The collection boats a variety of intricate and detailed designs, from a selection of nautical themed shapes to boho-chic patterns and floral details.


The collection includes designs that are perfect for any maker, no matter your creative style or preferred technique. Whether you enjoy quilting, scrapbooking, cardmaking or upcycling, you’ll find a design that suits your style.


The new designs work really well with their new collection of making essentials! Check out the collection here

The new Making Essentials from Sizzix

For more chapter information visit the Sizzix website here: www.sizzix.co.uk


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii