GUEST DESIGNER / Thank You - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are having a wonderful and creative day!
I'm excited to be back with a new card  for SugarPea Designs showcasing the super cute Prehistoric Pals stamp set and coordinating dies SugarCuts – Prehistoric Pals.


The images in this set are so adorable and you can create some lovely cards with them to give to your loved ones that adore dinosaurs. You can create scenes or clean and simple cards, the choice is yours.

For today's card I also used the awesome new SugarCut – Large Striped Cover Plate die, the gorgeous Pretty Peonies and the beautiful Sugar & Spice Patterned Paper Collection.


First step into creating this card was to choose a beautiful pattern paper. This specific paper stood out and it was perfect for my choice of color combo and I glued it to a white card base. Next I die cut a white panel using the Striped Cover Plate die and I adhered it over the pattern paper.


Next I stamped the cute images and colored them using Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut them using the coordinating dies and mounted them on the card. Then I stamped the Thank you sentiment from the Pretty Peonies stamp set on the oval, next to the images.


To finish my project I glued a few clear sequins to the panel, I added Wink of Stella all over my images and my card was done.

I had a lot of fun playing with this sweet stamp set and I really hope that I inspired you to play with some SugarPea Designs goodies.

Supplies:


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii