Diamond Cluster - Sizzix Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a card made with one of the die sets from the previous release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die - Diamond Cluster.


From time to time I love to use my inks for ink blending and this time I chose my Memento Dew Drops and created a background for the die cut.

After I prepared my panel I glued it to a white card base and proceed to die cut the "Diamond Cluster" die using my Sizzix Big Shot Machine. I die cut it multiple times, stacked them together and glued it on the card. 

Next I white embossed a sentiment on a black cardstock, trimmed it and mounted it on the card using foam tape.

I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Now onto some happy news :) 
Sizzix announced the 3 winners of the Sizzix Big Shot Machine Only (Limited Edition) (UK Version)!! Have you checked to see if you are one of the lucky ones? If not go here and see!!

Plus there is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Princess Party! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your birthday cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for birthdays and parties.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu