Santa and his reindeers - Sizzix Christmas Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


With Christmas fast approaching I think that it's time for me to play with my Christmas dies from Sizzix UK and this is my second Christmas card.

For today's project I used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK - Village Christmastime and Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 26PK - Snowglobe #2 both designed by the one and only Tim Holtz!! 


First I prepared a white panel and I ink blended Peacock Feathers, Chipped Sapphire and Seedless Preserves on it, creating a wintery scene. For more effect I swiped it using a wet baby wipe and added white splatters all over the panel. 

Next I cut a snow hill from white cardstock and one from silver glitter cardstock and glued them together leaving a small silver border and the I mounted it onto the panel.


Then I die cut the Santa and his reindeers from white cardstock multiple times, stacking them together using liquid glue and gluing the stacked die cuts to the panel. 
To complete the winter scene I die cut a few houses from the Snowglobe #2 and mounted them to the panel and I stamped in VersaMark and silver embossed the perfect sentiment for my card.
As a last step I cut a white frame and mounted it onto my panel and my card was done.

There is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Christmas! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and festive FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your Christmas cards, decorations or any other projects you have in mind for the Holidays.

Papers
And did you see that there is a new competition over at Sizzix UK?

To celebrate Pete’s new collection of Mixed Media dies, they’re going to give away the WHOLE collection to one lucky maker! All you have to do to get your hands on these dies is to enter your email address on the competition page. They’ll select a winner at random and he will get their hands on all 8 of the dies in the new range!
Mixed Media Giveaway

The competition closes on 30th November, so make sure you don’t miss out and enter now!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii