SugarPea Designs Release Week - Day 4

Hello everyone! 
I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
I'm back with Day 4 of the new and fun Spring Product Release for SugarPea Designs!



For today's card I played with the cute 24 Carrot Friend stamp set, its coordinating 24 Carrot Friend die set and the pretty Eyelet Cover Plate die. I also added the heart from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate.



This stamp set is so cute! I love bunnies and this is a great addition to my collection! The Eyelet Cover Plate is perfect for a background or even as a see-through card base. 


I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the Eyelet Cover Plate and I adhered it onto a mint card base slightly bigger than the panel. 
Then I die cut a light pink heart from the Postage Stamp Cover Plate die set and mounted it on the card.


Next I stamped the adorable images, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and die cutting them using the coordinating dies. I white embossed the sentiment on a mint banner and I mounted everything to the card. I glued a few clear sequins and my card was done.


Blog-Hop-Green

Don't forget to visit the SugarPea Designs blog and leave a comment at every post on this release for your chance of winning the daily prize.



And with the new release that will be available on Friday, 20th there'll be a new free product when you'll place a order of $60 or more and it's the lovely "Wagon Wishes" stamp set.


That's all for today!

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii

  1. Absolutely adorable...your color combo is so sweet!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh my goodness !! What a darling card !! With these cuties bunnies ! You did such a wonderful coloring on them and the color combo is perfect !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. What a great card. The bunnies are just too cute. Thanks for sharing.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. The aqua and peachy color look great together. I need to start thinking outside the box more.... :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Oh my goodness, so much cuteness going on here. My favorite card so far from Day 4 of the hop! Love it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Such a sweet card and love the use of the cover plate.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Awww your card is absolutely darling <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Adorable with the bunnies and the heart. Pretty colors too.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Loving the eyelet cover die background, your 🐇bunnies look so cute together x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Awww!!! It's so sweet and cute!!! Adorable card!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Such a cute card! I love your colouring!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. So darling, cute, sweet, and I could go on and on. Simply love your coloring, background, darling card.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. Love the sweet touch of the heart to set up those bunnies perfectly as they are so cute. (and sequins too, <3)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu