My Heart Smiles - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space!

I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using two of the newest die sets Heart Felt Build-a-Card and Super Sprigs that you can now order from the LDRS Creative store!


These die sets are so versatile and you can create so many amazing designs with them. For my card I went with a CAS look that is super easy to create using two of the smaller dies in the Heart Felt Build-a-card set.


First I prepared a white card base and a blue navy panel that was smaller than the card base. I added white splatters all over the panel and after it dried I mounted it onto the card base using craft foam.


Next I die cut a bunch of flowers from white cardstock and added some color only in the center of them using alcohol markers. I also die cut a few sprigs from white cardstock using the Super Sprigs die set.


Next I cut a white circle and I stamped a sentiment from the beautiful You stamp set using the new Watermark Emboss Pad and a rose gold embossing powder. I mounted it on the card and adhered the flowers and sprigs using foam tape. 

To finish my card I glued a few half white pearls on the wreath and my card was done!


So, what do you think? It is an easy card to make, right? Love using dies to create clean and simple cards.

That's all from me today!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii