Hello, Cupcake - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space!

I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card using the new and awesome Cherry on Top Build-a-Card, Pretty Perfect 6x6 paper pad, Lipstick Jungle ink pad and the You sentiment set that you can order from the LDRS Creative store!


This die set is so versatile and you can create so many amazing designs with it. For my card I went with a CAS look that is super easy to create and looks so awesome.


First I prepared a white base using the die for the base included in the Cherry on Top Build-a-Card set.
Next I die cut the upper part of the cupcake from a pattern paper included in the Pretty Perfect 6x6 paper pad and the bottom part from brown cardstock and mounted them on the base using craft foam.


Next I die cut from white cardstock the label included in the Cherry on Top Build-a-Card set and stamped a sentiment from the You set on it using the Lipstick Jungle ink pad. I added a gold glitter banner behind it and mounted it on the bottom part of the cupcake. 


To finish my card and to add sparkle to it I glued a bunch of rhinestones on the upper part of the cupcake.
This card was so easy to make and it's perfect for when you want to spice things up :) I really hope you'll give this style a try!


That's all from me today!
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,

Raluca

Comentarii