Spring Time - Sizzix Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have a new card made with an awesome die set from the new release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 18PK - Spring Time.


Using this awesome die set I created a watercolor CAS card that it's really easy to make.


First I prepared a panel from watercolor cardstock. Then I chose a few Distress Inks and smooshed them directly on the panel. I sprayed clean water all over it and I let the colors move and blend. I heated it with my heat gun and I repeated this process third times until I was pleased with the result.
Next I added white splatters all over the panel and moved to the die cutting part of the cardmaking process.


Using my loved Sizzix Big Shot Machine I die cut the bicycle and the butterfly and mounted them on the panel. Next I stamped a beautiful sentiment from an Essentials by Ellen stamp set below the die cuts.
I mounted the panel onto a cream card base, glued a few gold sequins and my card was done. 
Easy, fast and with a gorgeous result, right?! 

Now onto some news from Sizzix. The awesome crafters from Sizzix UK thought about all the new crafters who love the idea of die cutting but they don't know where to start!

New to Die-Cutting, Die-Cutting for Beginners

Don't worry! All you new crafters check out the amazing New to Die Cutting? page for more informations and instructions on how to get started!!

There is a new event at Sizzix UK for "Mother's Day" and they prepared a creative download pack filled with lovely papers, sentiments and even a DIY gift idea!

Inspiration for Mother's Day Crafts


Plus don't forget about the Be Inspired Princess Party! event where they have also created some absolutely gorgeous and delicate FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your birthday cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for birthdays and parties.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii