Spring Bunny - Sizzix Handmade Card


Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


For today I have 4 cards made with one of the Bigz die from the new release from Sizzix UK, called Sizzix Bigz Die - Spring Animals.
For these cards I played with the cute bunny from the Bigz die and I created 4 CAS cards. 


In my stamp stash I have a cute set that has some awesome bunny sentiments and it was perfect for my cards. 


These cards were super easy to make. First I prepared 4 white panels and I added a frame with some stitching to all of them using a black pen. 
Next I die cut 4 bunnies from different pattern papers and mounted them to the panels.


Then I white embossed the sentiments on different colored pieces of cardstock, cut them as banners and mounted them on the card. 
I added a few clear sequins on my cards, glued the panels to 4 white card bases and my cards were done.

There is a new competition over at Sizzix UK.

They are giving away the Sizzix Big Shot Foldaway Machine (White and Grey) and a bundle of magical dies !!!
There are more chances to win and if you wanna be one of the lucky winners enter your name and email address on the competition page

Win a bundle of dies in our competition!

 

Plus there is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired This Valentine's Day! and they have also created some absolutely gorgeous FREE PAPER DESIGNS + pre-made sentiments, calligraphy guide and hand-lettering grids (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on your Valentine's Day cards, party decorations or any other projects you have in mind for this special day.


If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!

And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii