Feel better! - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card


Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing the super cute "Doctor's Helper" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.


I had a lot of fun last time when I played with this set and I created a card with the cute hedgehog (you can find that card here), so I decided to create another card with one of the cuties from the set and this time I chose the adorable sick beaver.


* First I stamped the images on some white cardstock, colored them using Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them.
* Next I die cut a light grey panel with the largest stitched rectangle and glued it to a white card base.
* Then I die cut a pattern paper with one of the "Postage Edge Circles" dies and one from white cardstock. The white one I also die cut it with a hill die and mounted it onto the pattern paper circle.


* I mounted the circle onto the card and the image on the circle.
* I white embossed a sentiment on a red strip of cardstock and mounted it on the circle.
* To finish my card I glued a few clear sequins and I added Wink of Stella on the cute beaver.


Supplies:





If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,















Comentarii