Unfrogettable - Create a Smile Stamps Handmade Card
Hi everyone and welcome back to my crafty space.
I'm back with a new card showcasing the absolutely cute "Unfrogettable" stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.
Sometimes I just feel the need to create something cute and funny and this is the perfect card to give to a close friend.
Now let's talk about the process of making this card:
* Using the awesome "Focal Point" stencil I created the perfect scene for the king frog.
* I die cut the panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I stamped and colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers.
* After I fussy cut the images I mounted them on the panel using foam tape.
* I white embossed a sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and mounted below the frog.
* I glued a few clear sequins and mounted the panel on a light grey card base and my card was done.
Quick, easy and super fun result. What do you think?
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!
Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,