Hello You - LDRS Creative Handmade Card


Hello everyone and welcome back to my creative space! I'm back with a brand new LDRS Creative card!

As usual, my project will be a clean and simple card and the best part is that I got to play with four different products! How awesome is that? As I said before, I love using multiple products to create a CAS card!


For today's project I used the following LDRS Creative products: Love that Dress stamp set, You sentiments stamp set, Scalloped Swag Border Die and the gorgeous Soft Blush - 6x6 Paper Pack.

I had such a fun time playing with all of these amazing products.


First I stamped the beautiful girl stamp on a white cardstock using Antique Linen Distress Ink and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. After I was done coloring I fussy cut it using a sharp pair of scissors.


Next I prepared my card base and I chose a beautiful paper from the Soft Blush paper pack and glued it to the card base. Then I prepared a smaller white panel to separate the panel from the card base I decided to die cut the gorgeous Scalloped Swag Border die and I glued one on a side of the panel. I also added a gold glitter strip and I mounted the panel onto the card base using craft foam.


Next I mounted the colored image and a sentiment white embossed on a piece of cardstock colored with Spectrum Noir markers on the card. Then I added a few clear sequins for more interest and my card was done.


As you can see this was an easy and super fun card to make and I hope you'll try this style! 
That's all from me today! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely and creative day,
Raluca

Comentarii