Spooky - Sizzix Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place! I hope you're having a wonderful and creative day.


With Halloween fast approaching I felt that it was time for me to play with my Halloween dies from Sizzix UK and this is my third card.

For today's project I used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 7PK - Claw Marks designed by the one and only Tim Holtz and the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 8PK - Spooky designed by the amazing Pete Hughes (I love his designs!!).


First I prepared a white panel and run it through my Big Shot machine using the Claw Marks dies. I mounted my white panel over a red pattern paper and I added a sentiment white embossed on a black piece of cardstock.


Next, I die cut all the parts for the Dracula using scraps from my stash and glued everything obtaining an adorable spooky little Dracula. I mounted it onto a piece a vellum and I glued the vellum on the panel.
The final step was to mount everything onto a black card base and my card was done.

There is a new event at the Sizzix blog called Be Inspired Autumn! and they have also created some gorgeous FREE PAPER DESIGNS (you need to enter your email address) which can be downloaded and printed to use on some beautiful fall projects.

Papers
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii