Roaring Birthday - Studio Katia Handmade Card


Hello my dear crafty friends! Welcome back to my happy place!


Today I want to share a card made with a few products that I won from Studio Katia
The stamp set that I used is Birthday Lions and is super adorable. I stamped the images with Distress Ink Black Soot and I colored them with Nuvo markers. 
Then, I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle from Simon Says Stamp and on the center of the panel I die cut the doily from the Dotted Balloons die set. Next, I ink blended some clouds on a piece of white cardstock and I glued behind the white panel.
On a black strip of cardstock I stamped in VersaMark and white heat embossed the sentiment and I adhered everything on the panel. I added a few clear sequins from the Majestic Fusion pack and to finish my card I mounted the panel on a light blue card base.


I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,


Comentarii