New Home - SugarPea Designs Handmade Card

Hi crafty friends! Welcome back to my blog! Hope you're having a wonderful day.


For today I have a clean and simple card showcasing the SugarCut – Home Sweet Home die from SugarPea Designs. 
I made this card thinking to a good friend who recently moved in a new home.
This card was quite easy to make and I'm so pleased with the result.
First thing I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle and then I die cut it with a curved die from Simon Says Stamp. Next, I looked through my pattern paper stash and I chose this woodgrain paper with light pink hearts on it, I die cut with the largest stitched rectangle and I glued the two panels on a white card base.


On the white part I stamped a sentiment from the Hot Diggity Dog stamp set and under it I added the "home" die cut mounted on another "home" die cut from brown craft foam. I added a few clear sequins and my card was done.

I hope you like my card and you got inspired! 

If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow me using this name: @ralucavezeteu . I post almost every day new cards and different process photos so I hope I'll see you there, too!

Have a lovely day!
And thank you so much for stopping by,




Comentarii