Write your Fairy Tale - MFT Guest Designer


Hi my dear crafty friends.

Thanks for joining me today. I have some really exciting news to share with you and I'm so happy.


As you all know I'm a big fan of the MFT products. I love the designs and all the imagination that goes into creating them. So when I was asked if I would like to be a guest designer for the month of October, my heart skipped a beat and after I jumped up and down of joy, I replied that I would be really excited and honored to accept it.
I think this is a dream that every crafter that loves MFT has it and I still can't believe that mine come true. This is kinda the idea behind my card.

My biggest dream (except the one where I own every single stamp set and every die ever designed and all the coloring mediums) is to be in the MFT Design Team ;) and I feel that today's step brought me closer to full filling my dream. With hard work and dedication we can write our own fairy tale :) .
And this is my card for today.


I would love if you could check out the post over at MFT blog where I have the instructions on how I created this card and maybe you could also say hi :).


Thank you so much for taking your time and reading my short story. I'm curious about what is your biggest dream! Close to mine? :D

Have a lovely day!
xx

Comentarii