Smile - Tiddly Inks Handmade Card


Hi friends!
I'm here today with a new Tiddly Inks card because today it's Friday and that means that is Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks.
For my card I've colored the sweet Wryn as Fairy Sunny Day



Here is the list with the 
colors that I've used and I hope it'll help 
you someday! 

Skin: 520, 1740, 2010
Hair: 1900, 2010
Dress: 410, 530, 600, 1920
900, 840, 2110
Flowers: 210, 1700, 1730
2110
Leaves: 1230, 1400

The background is from my awesome crafty friend, Andreea DiyCraftyScraps and she has a video on her Youtube channel with the tutorial for the background. You can find it here.
For the sentiment I used two stamps, one from Heidi Swapp "Together Mini" and one from Simon Says Stamp "Happy and Smile".


 I added a couple of Wild Orchid Crafts to complete the design of this card.
I'm entering this card in two challenges:


I hope you got inspired and that you'll check out the Tiddly Inks blog for even more inspiration from our DT members.
Until next time,
xx

Comentarii

  1. An adorable card, a lovely design with super colours............your Tiddly Inks image is gorgeous and beautifully coloured with a fabulous sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. So lovely! I adore the design and the sentiment is perfect.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu