2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 26


Hi, everyone! 
I'm back with card no 26 in my 2015 Christmas Card Series and this time is a shaker card :) ...


For this card I've used the "Snow Dance Kit" from Create a Smile Stamps and 3 different Distress Ink pads for the inside of the shaker.
From the kit I used the cute, cute reindeer and the sleigh with the presents. I colored the images with the Stabilo Aqua pencils and a silver pen.
For the shaker content I used silver sequins and white beads.

As you can see from the photos I added a lot (and I mean A LOT :))) ) of Stickles on this card.
I mounted everything on a pattern paper from a Docrafts paper pad.


I'm entering my card in the "Holly Jolly Stamping" challenge over at Simon Says Monday Challenge.


I hope you like my new card and that you'll come back.
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

  1. A beautifully designed shaker. I love the stamped image. So cute!
    Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu