2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 20


Hi, everyone! I have a couple of christmas cards ready and I really hope that I could post them all soon! So, is possible that you'll see some blog posts from me these next few days! :D 


 Card no 20 in my 2015 Christmas Card Series is a shaker card! 
I wanted to make a big shaker card, so with Distress Ink Pads I made some hills and I stamped and embossed using white embossing powder, some trees. Then, I cut with my scissors,  from white cardstock, a couple of hills and glued them at the bottom of the blue panel.


On the acetate window, I added two cute mini bells. I have these bells for 3 years now, but I hadn't any idea to where to use them (until now :D ) ...
I also added the silver embossed sentiment from a Personal Impressions stamp set.


After I added the sequins and glued everything together, my card was finished.
I enter my card in the Anything Goes challenge over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.


I hope you like my card and that you'll try to make a Christmas shaker card because it's so much fun!
Until next time, 
xoxo


Comentarii

  1. hello! sweet card, so many awesome details, luv the shaker and those gorgeous bells! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu