2015 Christmas Card Series - Card No 11


Hello, sweet friends!
Today I want to show you a card inspired by (more like copied after :)))) ) one of Debby Hughes's cards from 2013. When I saw it on Pinterest I just loved it and decided that one day I'll CASE it...


Although I don't own the tree stamp set from Clearly Besotted Stamps, that didn't stop me in making this card :)). I just used what I already had, and that is two stamp sets from Personal Impressions. One for the trees and one for the sentiment.


I stamped everything with my VersaMark ink pad and then I added some gold embossing powder and heat embossed it. I added some flat white pearls and I mounted the panel on my white card base.
Believe it or not, but at this point my card was done :) ...
So simple, but such am amazing impact. 
Love it!


And this is how my 11th card in my 2015 Christmas Card Series was born :))
Thank you so much. Debby for your gorgeous cards that inspire us every single day!


I hope that you got inspired and that you'll come back for more!
Until next time,
xoxo

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu