Fab Friday - Friends Forever Tiddly Inks Handmade Card


Hey, crafty friends! I'm here with a new Tiddly Inks card. Yesterday was Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks blog and the winner for Challenge #166- Don't be Square 
was announced. So you should check to see if you are the lucky winner, or in the amazing top 3 :)

And now on to my card :)



For this card I've used one of the cutest digital stamp that I've seen in a while.


I've colored it with my Inktense Pencils, but since I printed them in a small size, I wasn't really able to play a lot with different colors and shadows, but I'm still happy with the result.


For that little scene I've used some of my scraps. I really like to find new ways to use my big pile of scraps and this was a really nice way to do it.


Then, I've traced with a white gel pen some faux stiching lines, making the tag a bit more interesting ;) .
After that, I've stamped a brown cardstock with a wood grain stamp, using the white ink pad from Simon Says Stamp.


I hope you like my new card and that you'll check all the other awesome projects that the DT has prepared for you.
If you enjoyed my post, please leave a comment! I'm always so grateful for all your lovely comments. They really make my day brighter. Thank you!
xoxo


Comentarii

  1. So super cute! I love the wonderful design and that sun and cloud are both so sweet.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu