Awesome news and a new Tiddly Inks card



Hello, dear friends! 
I have some awesome news that make me really happy! I've been chosen for another DT term over at Tiddly Inks! Yuu-huu!!! I am so happy and so honoured be able to work again with the amazing Christy. Thank you so much for picking me again! :) 
So, today is Fab Friday and that means that you'll wanna check the Tiddly Inks blog because you'll see all the new ladies in this DT with their amazing projects! 
And now, let me show you my card!



For my card I've colored the Foxer Upper Girl digital stamp. This is such a cute image! I just love it!


I've colored it with my Inktense Pencils and the Faber Castell Eco Pencils. 
For this image I decided to use the "no-line coloring" and I must admit that I love, love, love the technique and the result! I'm sure that you'll see more colored images with this technique from me :) .


As you can see from the photos, I've added a lot of glitter using Wink of Stella and Stickles and some Glosssy Accents!


And now, here come the close-up photos! :) 




I hope you like it and that I inspired you!
Thank you so much for your visit and I hope I'll "see you" again!
Hugs xx

Comentarii

  1. Way to rock the no line technique! Adorable card, I love the design.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Thank you so much, JanR! I was a little afraid of this technique at first, but I love it now :D !
      Hugs xx

      Ștergere

Trimiteți un comentariu