Fairy Tenderhearted / Fab Friday and Tiddly Inks DT call - Handmade Card





Hello, crafty friends! There is a new DT call for the next term over at Tiddly inks! I am going to throw my hat in the ring again and keep my fingers crossed. The last 4 months were amazing! To be a part of this awsome Design Time was such a great honour and I would love to work with Christy, Lou and all the ladies that are part of the DT + I can’t get enough of these sweet images! *hi hi*

For more information about the DT call and how to submit your entry, check the DT Call blog post


Today it's another Fabby Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog, which means that not only that the DT members have some pretty awesome cards for your inspiration, but also the winner for the Summer Song!! has been announced. So go check the blog post and be amazed by the beautiful work that you'll find there.

Now let me show you my card for this Fabby Friday and for the DT Call. 

For the card I've used Fairy Tenderhearted digital stamp
I have coloured her with Inktense Pencils and Coloursoft Derwent Pencils.


And because I love Glossy Accents so much, I kinda used it all over the image *hi hi* . Just look how pretty it looks! 


And now some close-ups with the details and more photos with my card :) ...




I hope that you enjoyed my card! If you like my work please press the Follow button and, maybe, leave me a comment ;) ...
Thank you for your time & love!
Hugs xx


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu