My Batty Hero - Super Power! Card



Woo-Hoo, there is a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and this time we thought we would go with something SUPER!! there are so many super hero's in the store that are way too cute to miss a whole post for!! the next challenge is...


Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and think along the lines of..

Images/stamps of the supers!! ,
super hero themed papers/ embellies!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image to be eligible for the prize**)

Here is my make for this challenge




For my card I used My Batty Hero

and I coloured him with my Inktense Pencils. 


 As always I have a list with the colors that I used and here it is:
Skin: 520+1740
Hair: 220, 1900, 2010
Costume: 2030, 2110 (grey)
                    230, 1700 (yellow)
         2200 (black)


The pattern papers are from Simple Stories "24 SEVEN" (24 Seven Digital Designer Cardstock) and the sky paper is from October Afternoon "Campfire".
The city, the stars and the Batman emblem (inside of the card) are from Microsoft Word.



Now, for some close-up photos ;)




For the inside I used the same papers and the image, but in washout colors and I added the Batman emblem.

Don't forget to check the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog post for the amazing DT inspiration for this challenge.
Thank you for your visit and I hope to see you soon!
Hugs xx



Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu