Poppies - La Multi Ani (Handmade card)

Good morning, friends!  I'm here today with my new card, this time using a flower image, some poppies.

The image that I used it's called Poppies and you can find it on Beccy's Place blog.

I've coloured the image with Inktense Pencils, but this time I don't have a list with the colours that I've used :( ...





Now comes the close-up part :) 


Just look how beautiful these papers are



The inside is simple. I've used some scraps left from the papers used on the front of the card.
With this card I'll participate in the following challenges: 
Challenge 61 over at Crafting from the heart
Challenge 263 over at Craft your passion challenges
Challenge #112 over at LMM Challenges
Anything Goes over at TTCRD
2 or more designer papers over at DigiDesigns challenge blog
May flowers over at Stamp and Create

Thanks for checking my card... Hope you like it. If you feel like it, please leave a comment ;) They make me feel so good & happy! :)





Comentarii

  1. Beautiful card thank you for joining the crafting from the heart challenge blog, Alana dt

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Gorgeous this image. And great coloring.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. A beautyful card.Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis, I hope you join us again this week!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu