Fab Friday / "Wryn - Scooting By" Card

Good morning, dear friends from all over the world! How are you today?! If your day isn't the best, may I suggest you to check the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog? Because today is Fab Friday, the DT members have made some gorgeous cards that may inspire you and bring some joy to you.
And this is my card for this Fab Friday.

For this card I used one of the newest releases Wryn - Scooting By

I've coloured the image with my Inktense Pencils and I have a list with the colours used ready for you:

Skin: 220+520
Hair: 220, 1900, 2010
Dress: 1220, 1210, 840
            300, 310, 2010
Shoes, dog & flower pot: 1900, 2010
Flowers: 210, 320, 1500
Wheels: 2110, 2200


The patten papers are from "My Mind's Eye - My Girl"

 Here are some close-ups with the details on my card:



 The sentiment from the front of the card is completed with the one from the inside: "Wait for me, I'm on my way!" 

For the inside of the card I used the same pattern papers and the same stamp, but in some washout colours and a lot smaller than the one on the front. 


I hope that my card brought you joy and hapiness and maybe you'll come back for more ;), so don't forget to "Join this site"...
Have a wonderful day and an amazing weekend!
Hugs xx

Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu