Beary Sweet Panda - Tiddly Inks / Handmade Card


Hello, everybody! I am here today with another card, this time featuring one of the Tiddly Inks digi stamp - Beary Sweet | Panda. I just love, love, love this cute image. 


With this card I'll be participating in the April DT Call over at Tiddly Inks blog. Yes, you heard it right... There is a DT Call, so no more waiting!! Go and make a card!! :) This is such an amazing opportunity, because this stamps are so sweet, and cute and amazing... It would be an honor to be a part of the Design Team.



I coloured this image with my Inktense pencils.
Skin: 220+520, 2010, 520
Hair: 1710, 2010
Dress: 200, 240, 2010
Socks + belt: 1210
Shoes: 2110
Panda hat + Panda Bear: 2110, 2300
Lady bug: 400, 1910
 After I coloured the stamp and made the sky, I mounted the image on to some black cardstock, I added a heart doily, I placed a big banner on the back of the image and glued all of this on some pattern papers.
For this card I used:
Fancy Pants - Park Bench 6x6 Paper pad 
Kaisercraft - Lush Collection 6" Paper Pad (the banner)


Here are some close-ups photos, with the details on my card.




The inside I kept it simple, using the sweet, little Panda bear in the corner, in some washout colors, glued on some scraps left from the outside of the card.


I hope you liked my new card and I hope you'll come back for more ;) ...
Don't forget to check all the cards made for this DT Call, because those are amazing.
'Till next time, Bye-Bye!


Comentarii

Trimiteți un comentariu